VACCINE CLINIC AT THE MOSQUE!
Vaccine clinic at the mosque!
We are pleased to work in collaboration with the Bromley CCG and our colleagues in local health organisations to assist the vaccination drive, better protect our communities, and help expedite the return to normality.
Important information on attending the clinic:
– This is a booked service only. You must have an appointment booked via your GP. Please do not arrive without an appointment.
– Please bring ID with you to your appointment
– Please park in adjacent roads in the area with an estimated walking distance 2-3 minutes. If you have a disabled badge you can park inside the mosque car park.- Bus routes R2 and 353 can be taken with the bus stops located 1-2 minutes walk from the mosque.
– Please aim to arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time, but no earlier.
– Please ensure you wear a face mask on arrival and maintain social distancing.
Please do not attend if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or are awaiting results of a Covid-19 swab.
We look forward to welcoming you to the mosque vaccination clinic.